Can you spot the NAKED model hiding in each of these images? Artist uses incredible bodypaint skills to create cheeky camouflage
- Models were expertly painted with body paint in a meticulous process which can take several hours
- They were then placed in a scene of nature where they blended in seamlessly with their surroundings
- The artist behind the images is German photographer Jörg Düsterwald, 54
An artist has used incredible body painting skills to create an arty camouflage of naked models against a range of scenic backdrops.
The models were carefully painted before being placed in a scene of nature where they expertly blended in with their surroundings in a process which takes several hours.
The man behind the images is German artist Jörg Düsterwald, 54, who is proficient in artwork, advertising, and TV marketing campaigns, and has been using body paint in his work for over 20 years.
His images, taken in various beauty spots across Germany, represent different months and seasons of the year and will feature in a 2021 calendar.
So can you spot the model hiding in each of these pictures?
SCROLL DOWN FOR ANSWERS
1. This image was captured at Luneburg Heath, a famous area of heath and woodland in Lower Saxony, northern Germany
2. A model is blended in with the surroundings of the Fischer winery in Neckarsulm, northern Baden-Württemberg, Germany
3. A model is camouflaged against rocks near the Regenstein Castle, a ruined castle that lies three kilometres north of Blankenburg in Saxony-Anhalt
4. This autumnal image was taken in the town of Hessisch Oldendorf in the Hamelin-Pyrmont district, in Lower Saxony, Germany
5. A beach on the island of Sylt in the Frisian archipelago in the North Sea, Germany
6. Picturesque woodland in the the Okertal region of the Harz mountains
7. Outside the town of Bad Nenndorf in the district of Schaumburg, Lower Saxony, Germany
8. This wintry image was taken in the town of Brullsen
9. A snowy landscape is pictured at the Wilder Kaiser Nature Reserve in Tyrol
10. The model is hidden in this image of woodland covered in ice and snow in winter
11. An image of a stone wall surrounded by trees and foliage
1. Camouflaged with lavender in the centre of the heath
2. Leaning onto the shed
3. Sitting on the rock
4. At the bottom of the tree trunk
5. Leaning onto the rock
6. Leaning by a rock to the left of the image
7. Sitting on a tree trunk to the right
8. Leaning carefully on the tree branch
9. Lying in the snow in the foreground
10. Lying on the ground next to rocks covered in snow
11. Blended into the stone wall to the right