The core network engineers have continued to be the most sought-after IT professionals. This is because enterprises are now leaning more towards infrastructures that are controller-based. Cisco provides you with an opportunity to ensure that your skills remain relevant. This is made possible when you earn the Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Routing and Switching certification by passing the required exams. What is CCNA R&S about? We’re going to discuss it and show you how you can earn this well-known credentials with Exam Labs. We’ll cover the certification details, including the associated exams and how you can pass them to become certified.
CCNA Routing and Switching: Certification Overview
The CCNA R&S credential validates your knowledge and experience regarding network fundamentals, routing IPv4 & IPv6 technologies, switching LAN technologies, infrastructure services, WAN, infrastructure technology and infrastructure management. To earn it, you have two options. The first one is to pass the composite Cisco 200-125 CCNA exam, and the second variant is to pass both Cisco 100-105 ICND1 andCisco 200-105 ICND2.
The CCNA Routing and Switching certificatedoesn’t have prerequisites. However, you must ensure that you understand the exam objectives and obtain the relevant knowledge and experience to enable you to pass your tests.
CCNA Routing and Switching: Exam Details
- The Cisco 200-125 CCNA exam contains 60-70 questions and lasts 90 minutes. It’s available in English and Japanese languages.
- The Cisco 100-105 ICND1 exam has 45-55 exam questions taking you 90 minutes to complete. On the other hand, the Cisco 200-105 ICND2 test has 55-65 questions. Each one of these two exams is available in English and Japanese languages.
- Cisco exam registration: Pearson VUE.
- The passing score: Cisco does not indicate the minimum score to attain for you to pass your certification exam.
- Recertification: 3 years.
CCNA Routing and Switching: Reasons to Obtain This Certification
There are some reasons to work hard and pass your tests. Cisco is a popular IT vendor known for its networking equipment. This means when you earn any of their credentials, you’ll stand out and become an in-demand networking professional. Here are more reasons to pass your exams in order to earn CCNA R&S:
- You’ll earn the certification from Cisco, a world leader in IT networking equipment.
- You’ll become a valuable employeeacross the world.
- Passing your exams increases your confidence and self-esteem levels since you’ll understand that it’s possible to attain your dreams.
- You’ll earn the credential that allows you to advance from one level to another even when you’re a beginner.
- Enhanced job opportunities. As a professional with the CCNA Routing and Switching credential,you can work as a network engineer, a network validation engineer, and an associate infrastructure specialist.
- Unlike before, you’ll get a high-paying job when you have earned your CCNA R&S certificate. According to Indeed, the Cisco networking professionals earn an average annual salary of $86,995 per annum
- You’ll be qualified for job promotions.
- Passing your exams and earning your Cisco certification leads to satisfaction and attaining of your IT career goals.
CCNA Routing and Switching: Preparation Tips
We are sure you understand the feeling that comes with passing any exam. It’s always a moment of joy and satisfaction because you know the kind of hard work that it takes to prepare for your test. This means that the process of preparing may not necessarily be something that you can look forward to. However, once you pass yourexam, you’ll appreciate the fact that you took your time to prepare well for it. Therefore, every step matters a lot. The way of learning for your certification tests will determine whether you pass them or not. Which is the best way to prepare for any of Cisco exams? Here are some great tips and tricks from Exam Labs that you can use to succeed.
- Know the Exam Syllabus in Detail
Before even settling down to revising for your exam, it’s important that you go through the objectives of Cisco 100-105, Cisco 200-105, and Cisco 200-125. Look at the objectives depending on the test that you want to take. This will also inform the kind of study materials that you’re going to use for your preparation.
- Use Recommended Study eBooks
Books provide another great and reliable way to prepare for your Cisco tests. They cover the examtopics and related concepts in detail. Some of the eBooks consist of exam questions and answers to help you check how prepared you’re for your certification test. This is a kind of revision material that you cannot ignore.
- Take a Training Course
Courses are conducted by Cisco Authorized Trainers. This means that you’ll be covering the exam topics as they appear in the objectives. Remember that trainers have years of experience teaching the subject. The courses can be instructor-led or provided through eLearning. Here are some of the courses that you can enrol in:
- ICND1, Part 1 Classroom Training
- ICND2, Part 2 Classroom Training
- Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices:Accelerated CCNAX, for the composite exam
- Practice with Exam Dumps
Training courses, study guides, and hands-on labs are not sufficient for passing your exam. The other reliable way to use is to practice with braindumps from the Exam Labs website. The good thing about these dumps is how they are easily available and easy to use. They are reliable and up-to-date and have been uploaded online to make sure that you access them with ease. Exam dumps help you understand the test structure, the kind of questions to expect in the actual exam, and the best way to answer. You can practice with them many times until you are confident that you’ve mastered the exam concepts.
- Make Use of Cisco Modelling Labs
Cisco modelling labs help you attain hands-on skills through carrying out designing, building, visualizing, and launching simulations for virtual networks with efficiency.
- Learn How to Create a Network with Cisco Packet Tracer
This is also a great way to gain hands-on skills and to pass your Cisco exams. This powerful simulation tool for networking helps you gain practical technology abilities. The packet tracer gives you an opportunity to learn how to create networks using varied devices.
The CCNA Routing and Switching certification is a great entry point to other Cisco advanced networking credentials. You can be sure that earning this certificate is real. There are no shortcuts to passing any of these tests. Use all the recommended study tools, such as study guides, training courses, modelling labs, and braindumps from the Exam Labs website. These exam prep tools are reliable. The past candidates have passed their Cisco tests after using them.